These are absolutely tiny 9 volt relays, suitable for many uses including signal and low power switching. I used to stock these and they were popular, but were unavailable for a while. I have now managed to get some more, so stock up while they're available! Manufactured by Matsushita.
- Length: 10.6mm
- Width: 5.7mm
- Height: 9.0mm (without pins)
- Height: 12.5mm (with pins)
- Coil: 9VDC / 15.5mA, polarised
- Must operate voltage: 6.75VDC
- Must release voltage: 0.9VDC
- Contacts: 1 Amp @ 30VDC, 0.3 Amp @ 125VAC
these have a polarised coil, ie they have to be fed DC voltage with the correct polarity.
Part number AGN20009. Datasheet is here.