This is a general purpose PCB designed to be used with 8 and 18 pin PIC and Picaxe microcontrollers. Features include:
- Space for onboard 5 volt regulator
- Space for 1 onboard relay
- Space for 8 LEDs
- Space for ULN2803 driver IC
- Micro inputs and outputs taken to terminal block positions along edges of PCB
- Space for 1 x MOSFET to drive external loads
This board was originally designed for controlling solar fountains and as a general purpose microcontroller development board. It is an ideal board for many microcontroller projects, and is much better than using veroboard!
This is a very high quality board, designed and manufactured in Australia. PCB measures approx. 110mm x 72mm.