This fantastic looking clock kit uses six IN-14 Russian nixie tubes (optional) with 18mm digits. It comes complete with laser cut acrylic case and you can order it with or without IN-14 nixie tubes.
One of the great features of this kit is that it uses a clever slotted tube mounting system so it's dead easy to replace tubes, unlike many kits where the tub wires are soldered into holes. See the photo to see how it works.
- More than 30 programmable options...
- External DCF / MSF / WWVB RF time receiver input.
- As an alternative: External GPS receiver input.
- Build in "true" RGB controller for LED uplighting with a lot of colour sequences, programmable.
- Correction of the accuracy via software when clock is running without external time source or sync.
- Nightmode (when tubes are dimmed or off) can be overridden by pushing a button.
- Nightmode for tubes and LED lighting.
- TX5-B Thyratron tubes used as neon separators.
- Nightmode for neons.
- Programmable neons styles: AM/PM, flashing, always on / always off
- Slotmachine effect (digits scroll rapidly, slowing down before settling on correct time)
- Automatic date display (programable).
- Automatic temperature display with °C or °F (programable).
- Digits fading (programable).
- Tubes brightness (programable).
- Alarm with snooze (programable).
- Instead of the build-in buzzer an optocoupler can be activated for triggering e.g. an external relay.
Operating instructions are here and assembly instructions are here.
Note: if kit is out of stock, please email us to reserve a kit.