This kit is a pair of 7-segment LED display modules which can be simply controlled by a 2-wire serial connection, using the RS232 protocol. Up to 255 units can be individually addressed, allowing the creation of large display systems, e.g. scoreboards, clocks, timers, thermometers, games, etc.
- Bright 57mm red 7-segment display with decimal point
- Unique snap-in enclosure enables units to be easily fixed together
- Controlled by software downloadable from the Velleman website
- Tested with distances of up to 50m between PC and display
- 9V to 12V DC, 120mA per display
- RS232 interface: 2400 baud, 8 databits, No parity, 1 stop bit
- Dimensions: 74 x 58.5 x 32mm
Supplied in a pack of 2 units.
For more information, datasheets and downloads, go to the Velleman website.