This driver is a compact mains powered unit capable of driving 1 to 7 high power LEDs at a constant current of 700mA (17W max). It is fully dimmable with standard leading or trailing edge triac dimmers, so no need for separate dimming wiring.
It is an excellent driver for domestic LED lighting projects or as a replacement for a failed LED driver.
Features overload and short circuit protection and carries full electrical safety approval.
• Input: 240VAC +/- 10%
• Output: 12-22VDC @ 700mA
• Max output voltage with no load: 26VDC
• Works with leading edge and trailing edge triac dimmers. Clipsal trailing edge dimmer recommended.
• Built in power factor correction: PF>0.9
• Input, output and short circuit protection
• Constant current output
• Suitable for indoor LED lighting applications
• 100% full load burn in test
• Cooling by free air convection