This is a high performance DC to DC Stepdown adjustable power supply module based on the LM2596HV switching regulator IC. Features a higher input voltage range than the standard module.
- Input voltage: 4.5-50V
- Output Voltage: 3-35V (adjustable)
- Output current: rated current 2A, maximum 3A (need to add heatsink) - if the output power is greater than 15W, then a heatsink should be added.
- Conversion efficiency: Up to 92%
- Switching Frequency: 150KHz
- Minimum stepdown voltage: 1.5V
- Module Properties: Non-isolated step-down module (buck)
- Short circuit protection: current limiting
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40℃ to +85℃) (output power 10W or less)
- Full load temperature rise: 40℃
- Load regulation: ±0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ±0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Size: 43.6mm (L) x 21.5mm (W) x 13.5mm (H) (inc potentiometer)
- Output ripple: Input 12V, Output 5V, 3A: 15mV (MAX)
for a suitable heatsink.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 10 December, 2011.